Istituto Italiano Scuola www.sfiis.org
The Istituto Italiano Scuola was awarded Best Language Classes in the Bay Area 2009 by the San Francisco Chronicle.
Why study Italian at the Italian Cultural Institute of San Francisco?
The Istituto Italiano Scuola-IIS is a non-profit organization founded in 1998 with the goal to promote and spread the knowledge of Italian language and culture throughout San Francisco and the Bay Area. The Istituto Italiano Scuola offers its classes at the Italian Cultural Institute, 814 Montgomery Street, San Francisco.
• Studying Italian at Istituto Italiano Scuola means you can choose from a wide range of courses from elementary to advanced;
• Courses are divided on eleven levels. Istituto Italiano Scuola offers specific courses on Literature, Art, Music, Cinema, Tourism, Business;
• Lessons are taught by professional and qualified native speakers;
• Istituto Italiano Scuola can issue a Certificate of Completition for the Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced courses;
• The IIS offers a specific course to prepare the exam for the diploma of the Universities of Siena and Perugia (CELI and CILS), proof of the knowledge of Italian language as a foreign language and a course for business to prepare the Certificato di Italiano Commerciale (CIC). These exams can be taken at the IIC;
• Students may benefit from the several scholarships offered by IIC to study in Italy;
• Students of the IIS may access the library of the IIC and participate in cultural events organized by the Italian Cultural Institute;
Cunsult the Calendar of courses organized by Istituto Italiano Scuola at its website: www.sfiis.org
K-5 Italian immersion program
within the SFUSD (San Francisco Unified School District)
With the support of the Consulate General of Italy and of La Scuola(a full immersion Italian pre-school), a group of parents have been working to start a K-5 Italian immersion program.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
| Site Map